What does it mean to engage with Christ, each other, and the world?
9 times out of 10, it is easier to be passive than active. “I should really take a shower…but then I’d have to deal with my hair,” or “I want to work out…but that means I’d have to go work out.” It’s just natural! And these passive tendencies reach right into how we live as Christians. But God has called us to a life that requires our engaging. Our theme couldn’t be more timely in this season where we’ve had to disengage in many ways. How can we actively pursue the life God called us to? Come to West Hills Women’s Retreat 2020!
Saturday, October 10th | 9:30am-4:00pm
West Hills Morgan Hill Campus: 16695 DeWitt Avenue Morgan Hill, CA 95037
* Please bring your own chair *
- 9:00: Check in opens
- 9:30-11:30: SESSION 1 “Engaging Christ” – Jeanine Camacho
- 11:30-2:00: Break for lunch
- 1:00-2:00 Optional activity at church campus
- 2:00-4:00 SESSION 2 “Engaging each other and the world” – Kim Wells